1992 5spd XLT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1992 5spd XLT

Originally from the Portland are in Oregon, I recently moved to Santa Rosa, CA for employment in a nearby, smaller town. I've been making wine the past few years, and love getting out into nature (that doesn't make me sound ****, does it?). I've always owned coupes, and sporty little two seater vehicles, which are designed for the tarmac, and not off-road adventures (but that didn't stop me - my Saab saw almost as much dirt and gravel as asphalt)... but now that I have a vehicle more suited to terrain, I'll go up more often.

But enough about me. Here's the car. I don't know much about it, but by the time I'm ready to upgrade, I want to know the ins and outs of all of it.

1992 XLT, 5spd, 4.0L, 4 Door

Santa Rosa, CA (45 minutes north of San Francisco)

kyle@kylekruchok.org

http://www.kylekruchok.org (some of the photos from my outings, up in the sticks, with my typical two seater)

5548116815_47f9e99b9c_o.jpg

5548116455_8e1fb778f8_o.jpg

5548698624_632e48bf8a_b.jpg

5548699734_eb7b67d154_o.jpg

5548699368_7d374ef46a_o.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That doesn't make you **** lol. A vast majority of us on here LOVE the outdoors. If I could find a way to work outside believe me, I would.

And super clean Ex! Here in Ohio I could only dream about a 92 that rust free :(.

Edit:
Btw, checked out your website. Stellar work man. I set one of your pics as my desktop, the farm one. Really cool stuff.

Welcome To Explorer Forum, the truck looks nice for its age.

welcome i have a friend that lives near u he lives in rohernet park and nice x as well

Thanks guys! (And potentially gals).

I'm kinda lovin' this thing more than my previous car already - my head doesn't hit the roof! Also, it is pretty clean. I need to do some headliner work, and a few cosmetic things on the inside, then we'll be good to go. Also need to fix the 4x4 - I've noted the sticky on it already, and will dive into it when it stops raining (no garage, unfortunately).

Lookin' forward to potentially build this thing!

And Sams01XplrSprt, who's your buddy in RP? Perhaps I could pick his brain in person about a few things.

my friend name is aaron he dont drive an explorer he drives a think like a 93 or 94 nissan altima

Back