1993 Ford Ranger. Seat belt replacement. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1993 Ford Ranger. Seat belt replacement.

Roncar1

Reaction score
City, State
Pearl River, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 FordRanger XLT
I own a 1993 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4,v-6 4 liter.

The driver side seat belt buckle will no longer click and lock in the seat belt.

I am looking for a used driver side seat belt buckle side assembly to replace it with.

Also the "how to" go about the replacement would be very helpful.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome Roncar...

If you go to these threads: CLICK and CLICK one of our used parts vendors may be able to help. If not, it's a junkyard available part... Do you have a pick 'n pull near you?

explorer seat belt buckle

My buckle also broke on my 94 explorer also, the place i was able to get a explorer seat belt buckle was a company that only sells recycled oem seat belts. i had to get black cause they only sell gray and black but it is not very noticeable.
the company is called SeatBelts USA inc.
you can see it here
http://www.seatbeltsusa.net/servlet/the-129/1991-dsh-1994-Ford-explorer-LF/Detail

hope this helps

Welcome Roncar...

If you go to these threads: CLICK and CLICK one of our used parts vendors may be able to help. If not, it's a junkyard available part... Do you have a pick 'n pull near you?
I've got the part, I just need to get the consul out and I'm having trouble getting to the screws to remove it.

Back