1994 XLT Manual, no egr valve?

fabianoliver

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Montevideo - Uruguay
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
Hi, i cannot find the egr valve on my truck.
may be it's not equipped with?

There's no O2 sensors, neither

IMG_8620.jpg

IMG_8622.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

this is the ECU fitted
of the truck

ecu.jpg

I have no response about no O2 sensors, the ecm part number is for 93-94 manual transmission. Not all engines had egr those years.

Your 94 should have 02 sensors they are in the y pipe under the truck. However recently we have learned that some of the over seas trucks indeed did not have 02 sensors which we think is very odd because without them th w computer has a hard time deciding how much fuel/spark/timing to use

Your 94 should have 02 sensors they are in the y pipe under the truck. However recently we have learned that some of the over seas trucks indeed did not have 02 sensors which we think is very odd because without them th w computer has a hard time deciding how much fuel/spark/timing to use
Hi 410 i think you are talking about a post that i was made one year ago:

I haven't installed the 02 sensors yet, even if they're in the drawer i've done a lot of repairs on the truck ...i thnk i'll give a try soon.
I was thinking again about the programming of the ECU fitted on my X.
Since my truck has jumpers instead of the o2 sensors, how can it react if the resistance changes? Will the ECU be prepared for that?
How does an o2 sensor transfer the value, in ohms?
What value in ohms does an o2 sensor that is working on an engine in good condition and with good maintenance deliver?

Back