• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

1995-2001 Ford Explorer Headlight and Corner Light Kit

1Aauto

EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
mass
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 explorer
VISIT US HERE FOR GREAT PRICES 1995-2001 Ford Explorer Headlight and Corner Light Kit

FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES ON ALL ORDERS!!!

These replacement headlight with corner parking light SET are just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!

Specifications:

SET of 4 comes with the following pieces:
LH (Driver Side) Headlight
RH (Passenger Side) Headlight
LH (Driver Side) Parking/Turn Signal Light
RH (Passenger Side) Parking/Turn Signal Light
Replaces dealer part numbers: F5TZ-13008-A, F5TZ-13008-B, F67Z-13200-AA, F67Z-13201-AA, F5TZ13008A, F5TZ13008B, F67Z13200AA, F67Z13201AA
Injection molded plastic
DOT (Department of Transportation) & SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved
Direct replacements
Does not include bulbs or wiring
These headlights & corner parking lamps are great replacements and have good cost savings over parts from the dealer.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

coppe

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 xls v6 SOHC
I was wondering if you could only sell the headlights without the corners, as my headlights are completely done, but my corners are perfect, and also if you could ship to Guadalajara, Mexico? And also the price. Thanks in advance !!

1Aauto

EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
mass
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 explorer
I was wondering if you could only sell the headlights without the corners, as my headlights are completely done, but my corners are perfect, and also if you could ship to Guadalajara, Mexico? And also the price. Thanks in advance !!

Thank you for asking, we currently do not ship to Mexico. I'll PM you with another idea though.
Tony

coppe

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 xls v6 SOHC
Thank you for asking, we currently do not ship to Mexico. I'll PM you with another idea though.
Tony
Thank you very much!!

Clif_SC

Reaction score
City, State
Lexington, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 Explorer - Eddie Bauer
I have a 96 Explorer, Eddie Bauer Edition, will this work for my truck.
Part #: 1ALHT00019 Has anyone here used these?

UtahX

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Grand Junction, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer XLT
I don't have these particular one's, but I have some Diamond Clear. Definitely the way to go.

Clif_SC

Reaction score
City, State
Lexington, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
I don't have these particular one's, but I have some Diamond Clear. Definitely the way to go.
Thanks, right now I won't drive at night. Between the headlights and the fog lights, it lights up decent enough, but not good enough. Will probably pull the trigger soon

UtahX

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Grand Junction, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer XLT
Thanks, right now I won't drive at night. Between the headlights and the fog lights, it lights up decent enough, but not good enough. Will probably pull the trigger soon
After, well before you do, pick up some nice bulbs.

Clif_SC

Reaction score
City, State
Lexington, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
Those will fit your 96 Explorer. They also include a lifetime replacement warranty against defects, and free shipping

Tony
Thanks. One more question, does the warranty and free shipping apply whether I buy it from your website or the ebay store?

Clif_SC

Reaction score
City, State
Lexington, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
After, well before you do, pick up some nice bulbs.

Normal or LL bulbs will work in the new assemblies right?

UtahX

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Grand Junction, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer XLT