1995-2001 Ford Explorer Headlight and Corner Light Kit | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1995-2001 Ford Explorer Headlight and Corner Light Kit

1Aauto

EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
mass
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 explorer
VISIT US HERE FOR GREAT PRICES 1995-2001 Ford Explorer Headlight and Corner Light Kit

FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES ON ALL ORDERS!!!
large.jpg

These replacement headlight with corner parking light SET are just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!

Specifications:

SET of 4 comes with the following pieces:
LH (Driver Side) Headlight
RH (Passenger Side) Headlight
LH (Driver Side) Parking/Turn Signal Light
RH (Passenger Side) Parking/Turn Signal Light
Replaces dealer part numbers: F5TZ-13008-A, F5TZ-13008-B, F67Z-13200-AA, F67Z-13201-AA, F5TZ13008A, F5TZ13008B, F67Z13200AA, F67Z13201AA
Injection molded plastic
DOT (Department of Transportation) & SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved
Direct replacements
Does not include bulbs or wiring
These headlights & corner parking lamps are great replacements and have good cost savings over parts from the dealer.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was wondering if you could only sell the headlights without the corners, as my headlights are completely done, but my corners are perfect, and also if you could ship to Guadalajara, Mexico? And also the price. Thanks in advance !!

I was wondering if you could only sell the headlights without the corners, as my headlights are completely done, but my corners are perfect, and also if you could ship to Guadalajara, Mexico? And also the price. Thanks in advance !!

Thank you for asking, we currently do not ship to Mexico. I'll PM you with another idea though.
Tony

Thank you for asking, we currently do not ship to Mexico. I'll PM you with another idea though.
Tony
Thank you very much!!

I have a 96 Explorer, Eddie Bauer Edition, will this work for my truck.
Part #: 1ALHT00019 Has anyone here used these?

I don't have these particular one's, but I have some Diamond Clear. Definitely the way to go.

I don't have these particular one's, but I have some Diamond Clear. Definitely the way to go.
Thanks, right now I won't drive at night. Between the headlights and the fog lights, it lights up decent enough, but not good enough. Will probably pull the trigger soon

Thanks, right now I won't drive at night. Between the headlights and the fog lights, it lights up decent enough, but not good enough. Will probably pull the trigger soon
After, well before you do, pick up some nice bulbs.

Those will fit your 96 Explorer. They also include a lifetime replacement warranty against defects, and free shipping

Tony
Thanks. One more question, does the warranty and free shipping apply whether I buy it from your website or the ebay store?

After, well before you do, pick up some nice bulbs.

Normal or LL bulbs will work in the new assemblies right?

Back