1995-2001 Ford Explorer Transfer Case Shift Motor with 7 Pin Rectangular Plug | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1995-2001 Ford Explorer Transfer Case Shift Motor with 7 Pin Rectangular Plug

1Aauto

EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
mass
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 explorer
VISIT US HERE FOR GREAT PRICES 1995-2001 Ford Explorer Transfer Case Shift Motor with 7 Pin Rectangular Plug

FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES!!!

main.jpg

This new electric transfer case shift motor is a high quality, value priced, aftermarket replacement part.

If you are having problems with your 4wd not engaging because of a defective 4x4 shift motor, then this part is for you!! Why search through junk yards hoping to find a used 4x4 electric transfer case shift motor when you can have brand new! Replace that defective transfer case 4x4 shift motor now.

Specifications

Mounts on to transfer case
Replaces dealer part number: YL2Z7G360AA, YL2Z7G360A, YL2Z 7G360 A, YL2Z 7G360 AA
Direct bolt on
Built to strict quality control standards
Fits Borg Warner 4405 Transfer Case with Rectangular Plug with 7 Pins
Note: If you have any questions about this fitting your application, please call your local Ford or Mercury dealer with the above part number.

This 4x4 Ford/Mercury electric transfer case shift motor has substantial cost savings over a dealer supplied shift motor.

Lifetime Warranty

This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.

This part replaces:
HOLLANDER #: 420-00162
DORMAN #: 600-803

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

2000 Ford Explorer heater issues

please please help me the heater blows out cold air never gets warm the thermostat has been changed and the old one was still good it wasn't stuck and had been replaced last year the temperature gauge does not go up. the blower must workere are no puddles in the passenger floorboard:roll: it's winter in North Carolina in very cold for 3 kids and even myself and my husband to even want to ride to the grocery store please please tell me what to look for what to do next to what it could be and please don't tell me to go to the Ford dealership have heart and remember it is right befor:bsnicker::frustrate:exporange:exporange:rant:e Christmas

please please help me the heater blows out cold air never gets warm the thermostat has been changed and the old one was still good it wasn't stuck and had been replaced last year the temperature gauge does not go up. the blower must workere are no puddles in the passenger floorboard:roll: it's winter in North Carolina in very cold for 3 kids and even myself and my husband to even want to ride to the grocery store please please tell me what to look for what to do next to what it could be and please don't tell me to go to the Ford dealership have heart and remember it is right befor:bsnicker::frustrate:exporange:exporange:rant:e Christmas

I was just down in Huntersville NC last May for the Coke 600. My buddy lives there. Nice country.

Does the temp gauge budge once the truck has been running for a while? Also are you sure the thermostat was installed the correct way, do the heater core hoses warm up near the firewall.

If the heater core hoses are warm, you could try to remove the hoses and flush out the heater core with a garden hose. Work your way back and forth between the two pipes, you should see some gunk fly out of there if the core is plugged up.

Let me know if any of this helps you out.

Tony:salute:

thank you Tony we will try I'll get back to you the heat gauge doesn't move once it's been running and the thermostat was installed correctly the blocked hose part we will check ty I'm sure it's much colder where you are its still cold here though thank you again:thumbsup:

thank you Tony we will try I'll get back to you the heat gauge doesn't move once it's been running and the thermostat was installed correctly the blocked hose part we will check ty I'm sure it's much colder where you are its still cold here though thank you again:thumbsup:

I had a situation last winter with my Jeep, where the internal tranny cooler was leaking inside the radiator, and it created ice in the heater core hoses.

It was a mess to clean up. Had to get a new radiator, bought all new hoses, the water pump had 130,000 on it so we swapped that out.

Did a total tranny flush with a Mopar filter change, and added new antifreeze and flushed out the heater core and cooling system.

Feel the hoses going into the firewall with the heat blasting inside, something has to be blocking the circulation.

Let us know if you find something out.

Tony

Back