Wanted - 1995 Explorer EB Wiring Harness for stereo | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted 1995 Explorer EB Wiring Harness for stereo

Parts or services wanted

Wolfeather

Reaction score
City, State
CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Ford Explorer EB
:salute:I'm in need of a wiring harness for the stock cassette CD stereo in my 1995 Eddie Bauer Explorer. The cassette tape has been stuck in it for years, but still plays just won't eject. Just bought used after market stereo, amp, and subs. Need help because I can not find the right harness adapter anywhere. Even the ones from the professionals do not fit. Antenna advice would be appreciated too. Didn't see an antenna connected to back of stock stereo. Everything on truck is still stock, trying to preserve not Mickey mouse rig. I have an 1986 Ford Bronco 4x4 full size, 357 Windsor with 4 barrel Holley Carb. Argh argh my baby! I installed a new stereo, amp, 2-12" subs, and new door speakers all by myself with just a little experience. No problem, but this Explorer has been a pain to even start installing a new stereo into. Please help

Do you have the factory JBL radio?? sounds like it. the antenna will be in the pass. kick panel, and i believe that you will need the amp bypass harness and run your spkeaer wires using that harness to the rear at the factory amp.

Back