1995 Ford Explorer/Expedition radio diagram. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1995 Ford Explorer/Expedition radio diagram.

Wyoguy222

Reaction score
City, State
Rapid City, SD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Ford Explorer
Hello everyone, okay this is my first post and hope I am posting in the correct spot!

I have a problem with my radio! I Have a 2 door 1995 Ford Explorer, it says expedition on the back of it, so I'm guessing thats the edition? Just want to make sure its right for the diagram I need. I need a wiring diagram with the color codes for this vehicle at the dash for my radio. The old harness was cut off, so i have to crimp wires together, I got the speakers figured out but the power I need help on! Oh and this is going on a new after market radio!

My brother put this radio together for me about 8 years ago, and messed it up, so it wouldnt keep the right time, always starts the time over at 1:00 and never keeps memory. Anyway, does anyone have the color codes and wiring diagram for this? Please help! I worked on it all day trying to figure it out, the way its hooked up right now, the CD will eject and go in, but no power on the face!

Thanks in advance!

Fixed

Just wanted to say I found the 12V constant wire finally! Got my stereo all wired up and fixed! I am so excited! All it was, was a blown fuse, thats why I couldn't find the 12v Constant wire! And I have FM radio for the first time in 7 years! Bought me an antenna today at walmart for 8 bucks!

Back