1996 - 1999 Ford Vehicles Service Manual | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1996 - 1999 Ford Vehicles Service Manual

Any chances of some seeders? Many thanks in advance...

Check your firewall/peerblocking/etc, the torrent Topol_86 linked (and below) STILL has at least 12 seeders and a few more above 4.9% "right now" and over 700Kb/s speed so it looks fine, can't see any other reason why you wouldn't be able to d/l it unless all these started seeding since your post.

http://ca.isohunt.com/download/93323509/96+99.torrent

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The seeds just died completelly.

what is seeding for a non computer wise person? i have the manuals but i dont know what years it covers it is a factory manual. check blackhatauctions on ebay.

Hi!
Can anybody, please seed this? I can put it on my seed box, which is 99% time online and it can be then available through http:// too.
I will post links to download and access passwords here. But i need to download the manual first. I can put there any other service manuals too.
Just let me know via PM.

You may use this torrent as well:
Ford manuals
When You download torrent file and open it, just select appropriate file from the list, otherwise you gonna get whole list of Ford manuals.

NB: That website is in russian and requires registration, but registration is quite simple and free of charge. And the main goal: they have seeds. :D

Okay totally confused with this, downloaded the file, no problem, changed the database file to databases in the data file, no problem, then burnt it to a disc, no problem. The problem is it wont install anything, the folder is full of MBD files. Databases has a US folder in it, the US folder has an EN folder and that has the MBD files in it, any ideas?

Sorry, being a bit dopey, sorted it now.

I was thrilled to find this thread on the Ford Repair Manual, but sad to see no one is seeding the torrent. I hope someone can put it up long enough to let me get the file. Thanks, all.

Does anyone have a clue as to how use this download on an older mac? g5 PPC.I can burn it but can't open it I may have to try to load a version of win. but don't have the hard drive space. any suggestions? I looks like a total win program.

I'm currently downloading it at between 7.5kb/s and 220kb/s and uploading at .2kb/s. How does that happen?

I'll keep seeding for while.

I've got the disc but I can't get it open on this computer.

Bit Torrents

Well, In my general experience, bit torrents are also how virus and trojans get into your PC. If you do try the above bit torrent, I suggest doing so on an older PC that you don't care if it gets hacked/taken over. Also, afterwards, run virus scans like SpyBot and SuperAntiSpywear, and also uninstall the bit torrent downloader - it runs in the background and hackers who know who this stuff works can access your computer.

There is no need to use a different PC if running a compatible version of windows. Even with something you know is a virus you can run it in a sandbox. No need to uninstall the BT client either, it only runs when it is open and no, hackers don't generally target BT clients because they use them, themselves. Little bit of paranoia is good. Too much and you'd never get anything done.

I've been using it for a while, no issues with downloading although I did need to download an iso program in order to use it. Useful program.

I managed to download it and do the modifications to the folder as mentioned but when I load it, I get mostly a blank screen with no images other than a Ford logo but no navigation links at all on the left hand pane.

I'm running it on Windows 7 with no luck even tried the compatibility modes. Next I will try under a real Windows XP system to see if this runs better. Any thoughts?

I had forgotten that I had Windows 7 Ultimate and it has the option of running a Windows XP virtual machine and it runs flawless in this environment. So for me, problem solved!!

Hi there,

I know this topic is quite old, but if someone still have any working link for this DVD, really appreciate!

Thanks,

^ lol I just noticed the isohunt link failure, now isohunt redirects to mpaa.org !

Here are two sources I found on a TPB mirror site, the 2nd one shows seeders and good d/l speed:

https://thepiratebay.rocks/torrent/6894763/1996-1999_Ford_Service_Manual_DVD

https://thepiratebay.rocks/torrent/6901446/1996-1999_Ford_Service_Manual_DVD_ISO
Hi,

thanks for prompt answer, but, unfortunately thepiratebay.rocks categorically restricted from UK.... any other option, please?

Thanks,

Hi,

thanks for prompt answer, but, unfortunately thepiratebay.rocks categorically restricted from UK.... any other option, please?

Thanks,
It would be easier for you in the long run to just get a VPN service so you aren't blocked from any sites, but in the meantime can you access megaupload.nz? If so try the following link, or the attached file which has an x in its name that needs changed to "orren". ;)

https://megaupload.nz/l8N4a9o4b2/1996-1999_Ford_Service_Manaul_DVD_ISO_torrent

Attachments

• 1996-1999 Ford Service Manaul DVD ISO.txt
    14.1 KB · Views: 212

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back