Not open for further replies.

kbabiak

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
folsom,PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 to 04 Explorer
parting out 1996 xlt 4 door 4x4 auto 4.0L explorer . the engine is bad .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what kind of center console does this one have?

how much for the full center console?

you have any pics of the center console? and is there any way you could estimate shipping to 37015

thanks for the picture. just let me know about shipping, my console is busted (the bag style) and this would be a nice upgrade.

Cruise control buttons in good shape? If so, how much for both left/right sides?

Cruise control buttons in good shape? If so, how much for both left/right sides?

hi yes they are both good 25$shipped to you thanks,karl

thanks for the picture. just let me know about shipping, my console is busted (the bag style) and this would be a nice upgrade.

hi UPS is 45$ it is oversize .thanks,karl

Do you have a tranfer case from this vehicle? I need one for a 96 EB e/s w/4.0l.

transfercase

Do you have a tranfer case from this vehicle? I need one for a 96 EB e/s w/4.0l.

hi yes i do $50+shipping thanks,karl

What stereo system?
I need a radio cd player to replace a premium radio cassette, not the JBL or audiophile model. No cd changer. Mine has 2 plugs in the back, a square one and a long one with 8 spade type connectors.

ETA: Mine is a 96 also

What stereo system?
I need a radio cd player to replace a premium radio cassette, not the JBL or audiophile model. No cd changer. Mine has 2 plugs in the back, a square one and a long one with 8 spade type connectors.

ETA: Mine is a 96 also

sorry radio sold it has the 6 cd in the console .thanks,karl

FYI, he also needs the rear floor bracket to mount the full length console. The bracket is riveted on.

Attachments

• ConsoleMount.JPG
    ConsoleMount.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,466

the shipping was to high for him .thanks,karl

Was wondering if you still had the lamp outage module, drivers inside door handle, outside drivers door handle (black), and drivers side power lock actuator.I have a 97 , I believe they are still the same.Whew..Thanks.
Marty

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Was wondering if you still had the lamp outage module, drivers inside door handle, outside drivers door handle (black), and drivers side power lock actuator.I have a 97 , I believe they are still the same.Whew..Thanks.
Marty

hi i have the out side handle i will see if i have black one i have the inside handle and the actuator no good on the module. send me an email too kbabiak@comcast.net i will let you know tomorrow thanks,karl if you send me your shipping address i will come up with price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back