1998 - 2000 Ford Explorer Mirror Power with Puddle Light Pair | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

1998 - 2000 Ford Explorer Mirror Power with Puddle Light Pair

1Aauto

EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
mass
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 explorer
1aauto.com carries a great line of replacement mirrors for your Ford Explorer.

Call Tony @ 866-403-3393 or visit us here for current pricing:
1998 - 2000 Ford Explorer Mirror Power with Puddle Light Pair

main.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Get rid of the ads!
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!
. First register on the forum, then join the Elite Explorers to get rid of the ads!

Toucan

Reaction score
City, State
BELIZE
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 XLT
Tried to reach you by phone today! What I need is just the light receptacle that is screwed (2) unto the bottom of the unit. Both left and right. Along with the socket for the bulb. Mine has deteriorated due to heat. The rest of the mirror assembly is in perfect shape. Would you happen to have just the two parts L & R?
Regards
Anselm

1Aauto

EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
mass
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 explorer
Tried to reach you by phone today! What I need is just the light receptacle that is screwed (2) unto the bottom of the unit. Both left and right. Along with the socket for the bulb. Mine has deteriorated due to heat. The rest of the mirror assembly is in perfect shape. Would you happen to have just the two parts L & R?
Regards
Anselm

We currently only sell the whole mirror assemblies. You could try the dealer to see if that other part is available separately.