1998 Ford Explorer For sale..... soon | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1998 Ford Explorer For sale..... soon

jvekemans

Reaction score
City, State
London
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 4.0 L V6 SOHC
Hi all,

Due to increasing insurance costs it is now time for me to say farewell to my trusted Explorer so I thought I would offer it up to any members before advertising it.

It is currently SORN'd and MOT'd til June however I will be taking the personalised number plate off so will not be selling it until I receive the revised log book, I have a new service kit to go on and replacement Raybestos anti sway bars (as the bushes on the old ones are deteriorating) I will try and get all this done and go through a new MOT unless someone wants it urgently of course... The only thing against me is finding the time to do it all.....

If there is any interest please let me know and I will post details etc....

A big thank you to everyone for all the advice/help that you have given, this forum has been an invaluable source of knowledge, with evreyone being extremely polite and helpful.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi
Can you give me some info on the ex and maybe
a pic or to and an idea on the price.
Thanks
Stu

Shipping to the US? :D

Hi
Can you give me some info on the ex and maybe
a pic or to and an idea on the price.
Thanks
Stu

Hi,

Have taken some pics but can't post them, if you PM me an email address I will get them over to you along with the relevant details etc....

:)

Have you tried SureTerm insrance, cheap as chips.
cost me under £300 fully comp...

Back