1998 OHV Preventative Maintenance | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1998 OHV Preventative Maintenance

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The explorer will be in hold until further notice. Moving from Marianna, FL to Birmingham, AL Wednesday, July 5. I hoped everything would be done before Wednesday, but I don't think it will be. It will be stored at my father's about 30 minutes from Marianna. I will have to figure out how to get it to Birmingham. I have a civic as my daily, it'll be pulled by the U-Haul since my wife refuses to learn to drive at 41years old.

That’s becoming a very common thing lately. Lots of women refusing to get their drivers licenses. I don’t understand it.

That’s becoming a very common thing lately. Lots of women refusing to get their drivers licenses. I don’t understand it.
Me neither. It's a pain in the butt.

Me neither. It's a pain in the butt.
I speak to a lady in the Philippines. I asked her if she drives, what kind of car does she have? Her response was great.she said I don't drive, I'm Asian. With her I can understand. She likes to sleep in the car, driving or as a passenger. She gave up the license after sleeping at the wheel going down the road, luckily it was a minor accident.

I think we can universally thank the people who don't want to drive, for not driving. They're the ones who try to multitask while driving, ya know, doing things like slapping their kids in the back seat while drinking an off-brand soda pop while watching YouTube and video calling. Let them ride, let them pay Uber (but don't let them use your money to do it!)

@Nate Tidwell That complicates things... Bit of a drive. You couldn't perhaps find some company that would rent you a 2-car trailer? Car transport companies do exist, but I'm not sure how much they'd cost. Sheesh, I'd do it myself if I had a week off, but I'd expect some compensation...

I may have to sell or junk it. Anyone interested?

If it is running/driving, I don't see why you couldn't sell it.

Back