1999 Sreg Explorer For Sale

senna4200

Reaction score
City, State
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, England
Year, Model & Trim Level
99XLT
Parting is such sweet sorrow!

Me & My 1999 Explorer Automatic have to go our seperate ways.
She has 60000 miles with Full. F.S.H. upto 50000 and independent garage work since. She has 12 months MOT (till 31 May 2008)
Everything works and she has been well looked after. Up to date with all recall work done.
Side steps are fitted, interior & exterior in very good condition, Towbar not fitted but available with car. She is metalic red there are two very minor scratches on rear o/s door & rear wing ( they are that slight that you really have to look for them )
They were picked up by the previous owner while visiting his brother who lived down a farm track! I have tried to photograph them but they are so minor that the camera wont pick them up.
She also has a top of the range Bluetooth hands free phone kit fitted, This is NOT included in the sale but can be purchased with the car at cost (£220) If this is not required I will have this professionally removed before the purchaser picks up the car.
When I bought this Explorer I had it checked out by HPI and it came back clear, but you are more than welcome to do your own check and come and inspect the car by prior appointment. Please note test drives are only allowed on production of a valid insurance certificate. If Your insurance does not cover you to drive I will be happy to drive the car with you as a passenger.
She is taxed foe 5 months but this is Not included in the sale but can be purchased at cost.
She is also advertised on E-bay (item no 300116986261)
We are located in Stoke on Trent and I can be contacted either by e-mail jeff.warren@tesco.net or by phone 01782 326532 or 07973 830869
I really would like to keep her but I just dont do the mils any more so its no use justlooking at her sat on the driveway.
If you want any further info please give me a call.
Thanks
Jeff Warren

Would/could you post some photos please?
Thanks......:)

Back