1A Auto's Forum Friends Deserve A Free T-Shirt | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1A Auto's Forum Friends Deserve A Free T-Shirt

1Aauto

EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
mass
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 explorer
1A Auto's Forum Friends Deserve A Free T-Shirt

If any forum members would like a free 1A Auto T-Shirt click on the link below and fill out the shipping information on the landing page. This offer would be for the US only, while supplies last.

Get a free 1A T

Best Regards,

Tony

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It worked for me! I even got a confirmation email within seconds of clicking the place order button.

Was working for me til I got to the part where they were going to charge me $22 shipping! Thanks for nothing, 1A! Hawaii is part of the USA, FYI. :rolleyes:

No problems for me. Lookin' forward to the T-Shirt.

PS: Still running the front hub/bearing 4x set that was on special. One year, 12k+ miles, no problems so far.

Doesn't go any farther than the checkout page. No link to complete the order.

There should be a process order button at the bottom of the page, you do not need to enter in any CC info. These are free.

There's no place to enter my address. It only asks for my email along with a few other questions.

Once you enter in your email address, full name and shipping info, you should be able to click through to the next page.

Are you on mobile or trying it from a desktop ? Just curious

Tony

I'm on a desktop computer. The page that I saw only asked for my email but not my address. Could you post a screen shot of the page from the link?

PM me your email address, full name and shipping address. Also the size Tee that you would like, and I'll enter it in manually for you.

Tony

Was working for me til I got to the part where they were going to charge me $22 shipping! Thanks for nothing, 1A! Hawaii is part of the USA, FYI. :rolleyes:

PM me your email address, full name and shipping address, and the size tee that you would like. I can send one to Hawaii. It's Canada that cost a fortune to ship to.

Tony

Just ordered mine. Thanks 1A!

Still not able to make it work. Now when I go there it says the server is unavailable, but offers to let me shop for something to buy.....

Still not able to make it work. Now when I go there it says the server is unavailable, but offers to let me shop for something to buy.....

If you have a different email address to try, try that and it should go through for you.

If you still have an issue, let me know and I'll manually put on through for you.

Tony

If you have a different email address to try, try that and it should go through for you.

If you still have an issue, let me know and I'll manually put on through for you.

Tony
Got your PM. Thanks Tony.

Got the shirt yesterday, mowed the lawn in it today! Thanks 1A!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back