Wanted - 1st Gen Explorer - RUST FREE within 500 miles of Chicago IL | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted 1st Gen Explorer - RUST FREE within 500 miles of Chicago IL

Parts or services wanted

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bat is where the collectors are at, for the top 1% of examples of rare things. seen a JP X sell for crazy on there. who knows, give it a shot, may be better than EF where most of us are mechanic special collectors LOL

bat is where the collectors are at, for the top 1% of examples of rare things. seen a JP X sell for crazy on there. who knows, give it a shot, may be better than EF where most of us are mechanic special collectors LOL
i will look into it thanks

I get a daily email from BAT. Still looking for that 997 C4S manual trans Porsche with the terracotta interior.

I get a daily email from BAT. Still looking for that 997 C4S manual trans Porsche with the terracotta interior.
i get notifs from them. still on the lookout for a few cool things

just summited info and pics to BAT lets see if they except it thanks
If accepted, post a link in your for sale thread

That's important to a collector, the average person buying a 30 year old car expects it to not be new. Put it on Bring a Trailer, someone would give you the asking price there.
Just what I was thinking. Folks with actual money show up there, sigh...Maybe I should start playing the lottery.

Just what I was thinking. Folks with actual money show up there, sigh...Maybe I should start playing the lottery.
thanks guys i will keep you posted to what they say. i will have to let all you great guys for today, because it's my daughter's sweet sixty birthday HELP ME LORD LOL

thanks guys i will keep you posted to what they say. i will have to let all you great guys for today, because it's my daughter's sweet sixty birthday HELP ME LORD LOL
congratulations!!!!! life flies by really fast, and 6 is such an adorable age IMO!

Everyone here realized that the OP started this thread June 2011 and hasn't been around since 2013...

Everyone here realized that the OP started this thread June 2011 ad hasn't been around since 2013...
whoops i forgot this isnt his FS thread :banghead: hard to keep track 😂

i wanted to say sweet sixteen fingers are to big for this DAME phone

oh man i couldnt read either! i thoight it was her 6th birthday! 😂 whoops my bad!

WELL GUY'S im feeling a little disappointed took all the pictures and sent them to bring a trailer for there review and they told me NO. i will call them to find out why

@tannk69 I thought it said 60. I figured that you had to be about 80.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back