For Sale - 1st Gen Part Out. Some performance, some aftermarket. | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 1st Gen Part Out. Some performance, some aftermarket.

Ok here I go. She didnt sell as a whole so Im going to part it out.

You will pay shipping or do local pick up or for small price can meet. Shipping from Carey Ohio 43316. This will go to a verified paypal account from yours. Unless picking up the items. Then exact change please. I will try to get pics soon or just check my registery.

Coming off my 1993 XLT 4x4.

if you dont like a price MAYBE we can talk

4.0 ovh dress up kit

New Starter Wire system, upgraded Wires w/ ends. 4ga wire and 12ga wire. Wrapped in blue 1500*f sleeve. (no not in sleeve in pic) 25.00
2013-01-07_16_51_51_zpseea59510.jpg

You can see the wire here where its still hookd up
20140218_164327_zps07548696.jpg

Starter and starter solenoid less then 6 months old 35.00
refer to starter pic above and youll be able to see them

Brake Master Cylinder 15.00

Tranny Line Coolers, there is the stock and small add on 30.00 takes both!
20140218_164616_zps23ea25e5.jpg

Stainless Steel Brake lines for 4-6" lift. however one does have a small nic in the stainless steel, however not the tubing, i checked again. youll need to buy the thin nuts as well.. soo since both of those are downers im only asking 35.00 + shipping.
20140218_163217_zpsf564be2e.jpg
20140218_163354_zps493df4f0.jpg

Electric Shift motor for the 4x4 20.00

Trailer Plug and play wiring 5.00

Cargo Cover, grey w/ mounting brackets 15.00

thats all that is left.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll keep watching... When the person posted that the Headers/Cat wouldn't work- I spent the $ on new Cats & Exhaust (OUCH!), so I don't have any fun money left. (Have to wait till I can accumulate some more before I can pick up the headers- if they're still available then.)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you have the factory high end stereo system, I need the dashboard end of the cable from the stereo head unit to amplifier in back.
It is only about two feet long. It plugs into the back of the head unit and into a square connector behind the dash.
Do you have it?

Sorry guys, new baby and all I havent been on actively.. I had some old PMs ill try to get back to them.. Im gonna update prices that hurt me but will help you..

Trying to get money around to fix the f150 so we will be back to two cars.. So im gonna drop pricing, but youll still be responsible for shipping from Carey Ohio 43316.

Starter and starter solenoid (fender solenoid) still only asking 35.00 + shipping. The starter was not on very long less then 1000 cranks on it. Im gonna see if i can grab some flat rate boxes and see if itll fit in there.

If you want the starter + starter solenoid + upgraded/updated wires ill do $50.00 + shipping...

Headers + y pipe + down pipe, still have the hole plug in them and the new o2 sensors in them. They are ceramic coated. dropping down to $200.00 plus shipping.

Really cant go no lower then $100.00 plus shipping on the Magnaflow High Flow Cat Converter.

Trailer Wiring 5.00 Plus shipping, its the wiring that goes in between the rear light plug.

I tried to update the first listing as well.

For the extended brake lines would you do 35 shiped to 97601

Hey! Totally want the headers/y pipe. I'm in Texas, 78415.

the headers and hi flo cat have went to same person. enjoy them i did, and i saved you lots of money! but you got the Harley back up and running.

Back