1st Gen Winch Bumpers for Sale | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1st Gen Winch Bumpers for Sale

This might be off topic a bit. Can you somhow fiberglass a custom front bumper for me that looks like the Saleen XP8 one? If so, can you hook me up with a killer deal. Maybe free shipping??

Hmmm...maybe another market for me...fiberglass bumpers....I could make ya the beta tester.....:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not sayin' I can't do it..just gotta think about it :D. My biggest concern would be twisting the frame rails if the winch is set too high. Lemme look into my cad dwgs...

Ok im following this thread....maybe instead of raising brackets, raist the top of the bumper? oh damn what am i sayin, i couldnt fab a toilet paper holder

Sweet! Beta is fine with me. Get cracking on it. Remember free shipping!

Hmmm...maybe another market for me...fiberglass bumpers....I could make ya the beta tester.....:)

id be interested in a 2nd gen one when ever u can get a mock up truck, especially if it wont be for a month or two. wheres McVeytown, PA? i could save ya from shipping it. let me know when ya get a mock up truck.

Jeff
when you get the chance e-mail me about the bumper
I would like to contract you out to make me a bumper for mine
I have a three in body lift on mine and would like d-hooks and and tabss for lights.
just get back to me on that. Also would lke if you can a blue prints for a rear bumper with hitch and swing out bracket or if you want tell me how much for both and i might get the money for both.
And I not in a rush for them sso you can take your time

chris

Back