2.75 inch front 2.25 in. Rear 245/65/17 Firestone Destination AT tires | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2.75 inch front 2.25 in. Rear 245/65/17 Firestone Destination AT tires

XLTyler83

Reaction score
City, State
Myrtle Beach SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 XLT 4x4 Loaded
This past summer corolla 4x4 beach
view

2004 XLT
view

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

@XLTyler83. Google image lings won't work here because they don't link directly to the picture. You're better off just posting hyperlinks to the URLs. I copy/pasted the image links into another tab to load them.

That said, The truck looks great with the bull bar and fogs. Lets see a side pic though so we can really get an idea of the lift. Might wanna post em up in the 3rd gen pics thread Here.

Wish I could see the images, I have read about that destination, and the history of how 4x4 started tourism there. Question though is your truck AdvanceTrac?

Looking good my friend.

@XLTyler83. Google image lings won't work here because they don't link directly to the picture. You're better off just posting hyperlinks to the URLs. I copy/pasted the image links into another tab to load them.

That said, The truck looks great with the bull bar and fogs. Lets see a side pic though so we can really get an idea of the lift. Might wanna post em up in the 3rd gen pics thread Here.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7CZ3jIadWRhdUxCMkllOUNFNENpSGVMRkhwUF9rdmNZVWdB/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks man. Sorry about not being on here along time I've been working 6 days a week the truck is not advancetrac and I don't think they offered that in 04' model explorers but I will say I get excellent traction even without and all around this truck isn't a street truck its my everyday work truck. In the next couple weeks ill be ordering a steel pipe bumper guard for it for 270$ on eBay. My next project will be a cold air intake though its not K and N it is a KKM brand its 150 on eBay also (I buy good truck parts on ebay because they're cheap and I love to install myself same with the lift kit)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7CZ3jIadWRhXzFfaElveW1oOHBMS29pOFVjZGFVeldFVmZZ/view?usp=drivesdk

Time to go with a taller tire to close that gap a little. Looks good though.

Back