• Register Today It's free!

2 Thumbs up for Glacier!

RobbyD

Reaction score
City, State
Connellsville, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Explorer
I just wanted to thank Glacier for his "a4ld diary" threads, they have helped me out tremendously along with the atsg manual, now if i could only get a laptop to have right beside me while im tearing the a4ld down. LOL, my printer doesnt print out the best pictures, but still he covers it really well!
Thanks again Chris!
Keep up the good work!!

Rob :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The guy knows his stuff for sure and is very helpful.
It is good to have folk like him around here.

It's obvious a lot of hard work and time went into posting the pics and text. They will be helpful to many people for years to come. You da man, Chris!

Thank you all for the kind words. I am glad people are finding the Rebuild Diary useful. It HAS been a major investment in time so I'm glad it's well received. If as you use it there are places more info or pictures would be helpful, let me know. I can add to it.

Again thank you very much. I'm touched.

Chris

ps. I WILL get this thread finished!

p.p.s.

And I have ideas for my next 2 diaries. The "My Transfer Case Rebuild Diary" and the "My Explorer Autobody Painting Dairy".

I think the A4LD diary is about the best thing I've seen on any board. I've got the early warning signs of problems. Would love to do the rebuild but lack the facilities. Maybe I'll get one from a yard also and pay a shop to do a swap.

As for being touched. I think all us Ford lovers have to be a bit "Touched" to choose these beasts for our hobby. It also takes a lot of curiosity, talent ,ingenuity and dedication to live up to the challenge.

Still modding and extending the life of my 85 300 Bronco.

Keep it coming!

Back