• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

20% off at 4wheelparts

Hartman

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 5.0
Just wanted to let you guys know that there is a 20% off coupon for 4WP in this months issue of Off Road Adventures.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

JPA1982

Reaction score
City, State
Austin, TX for now
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT V8 AWD
damn my subscription doesn't come to my summer address, someone want to scan that in and email it to me??? please!!! would be great, or doesn't it have a code on it somewhere?? JPA1982@aol.com thanks

XplorerKid

Rolling on 37"s
Reaction score
City, State
Winter Haven Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Xplorer
No code. is Valid for instore use only :rolleyes:

i hate that in store validation only, i odnt feel like driving 100 miles to save 20%, good thing i cant think of anythign i need, even if i did i would still prolly jsut order it and say screw the 20%

boominXplorer

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia Beach, Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 4x4 Mounty
july 2004 right? What page are we looking at?

XplorerKid

Rolling on 37"s
Reaction score
City, State
Winter Haven Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Xplorer
whats this 2 streeters that are subscribed to this mag? well one streeter and one X-streeter, or is there something you would also like to tell us Boomin :D

Mines between pages 26 and 27 just a little heavy paper tear out thing....

boominXplorer

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia Beach, Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 4x4 Mounty
Remember when I had my old 95 lifted? That was before i lowered it. I ordered shocks from there i beleive. Dont worry kid my truck is staying where it is... I hope;)

JPA1982

Reaction score
City, State
Austin, TX for now
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT V8 AWD
i just remembered i think they have extra copies in all the stores, hope they are open tomorrow, i'll have to stop by and find out, 20% off with that coupon , they also have free shipping right now on the web site, incase anyone is curious.

just in case, someone could still email me this, worth a shot, right.

JPA1982

Reaction score
City, State
Austin, TX for now
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT V8 AWD
i went to the store beg last week and picked up a few of the mags, guess what they didn't have the 20% off in the ones inside the store, that sucked.

so.
anyone who have one of these know for sure they aren't going to use it, if you would be so nice as to mail it to me, that would be awesome, cause it could def save me lota money when i buy some stuff from there the end of the month, thanks a lot, please pm me if u have one ur willing to give up.