20" Polished Aluminum Rims Ruined? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

20" Polished Aluminum Rims Ruined?

I have not. I guess I will give them a try. I think their warranty is only for 30 days. I didn't notice it until after the 30 day period, because I was on business traveling for several weeks after I bought it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ford has been aware of the Problem which stems from their Wheel Manufacturer for many years. Ford has no plans to stand behind their product. They have really shown their True Colors on this Problem. They prefer Profit over Customer Service. This rim peeling is not caused by how you clean the wheel or from what climate you live in. The Options you have are to spend $1,000.00 or more to band-aid the rims, Sue Ford or trade the Vehicle for a GM Product or Toyota Product.

Ford has been aware of the Problem which stems from their Wheel Manufacturer for many years. Ford has no plans to stand behind their product. They have really shown their True Colors on this Problem. They prefer Profit over Customer Service. This rim peeling is not caused by how you clean the wheel or from what climate you live in. The Options you have are to spend $1,000.00 or more to band-aid the rims, Sue Ford or trade the Vehicle for a GM Product or Toyota Product.
You’re responding to a thread that’s 10 years old.

Yeah. Still waiting to see what his lawyer said. I’m sure Ford is shaking with their entire legal department.

Back