2000 explorer before and after 20x9" KMC V2's and other things. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2000 explorer before and after 20x9" KMC V2's and other things.

here is the before pics of my explorer.

235951_5_full.jpg

and after 20's and bug guard off and tint.

235951_1_full.jpg

and one of my favorite new toy.

235951_2_full.jpg

one thing i cant show you is the door moldings that are off now. trust me it looks alot nicer without them

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hmmm, lets try this:
My+X+before+tint.jpg

X+After+Bugguard+off.jpg

Watching+a+movie.jpg

looks good man.... i like your backspacing choice... looks like it pushing em just out even with the fender... looks nice

cool

thanks alot. i wanted a spacing that wouldnt rub and also wouldnt look sissylike by being crammed too far into the wheelwell. i like what they are at now because they dont stick out too far to be tacky looking and they dont look like my old blzers wheels looked like which looked about 6" inside the wheelwells on each side.

thanks alec

hey man thanks alec. i am still trying to figure out the whole posting pictures thing. are those linked through your elite status or did you post them a different way?

the pics dont work for me???

Yeah your pics dont work for me either

pics not working here

hhmmmmmm well i dont know what is going on

well all i can say is just go to my homepage and view them there

Do you have any rubbing with those rims?

hey black magic you can find my homepage link at the bottom of my post. it says like profile and stuff and one thing should be homepage. then from there you can go to see my pictures.
hartmann no they dont rub at all. the only place they rubbed a little was on the front chrome bumper plates on the outside, and the back mudlip a little. i just trimmed them with a little saw and i never had any problems since.

I saw a truck just like yours here in Pensacola yesterday, except he had red lenses in his fog lights.

Looks good.

Nice ride bro how hard was it to remove that pinstriping it looks a lot cleaner with that off.

pinstripes

hey man the pinstripe removal took like maybe five minutes topps. it is sooo easy to do. and all i did was take a little mineral spirits and wipe the little bit of gunk off it left behind and it looks great. same with the side panels. though i dont have any updated pics of that. that made mine look aloooot cleaner too. well i will talk at you later.

I like the look alot.. as i was looking at the pics.. i was thinkin.. he needs to remove the bugguard and pinstriping - and sure enough i read through the posts and u had done just that :0)
It sure does clean up the appearance alot.
I too am looking at those wheels.. and seeing these pics makes my decision a little easier.

Have you considered taking the luggage racks off? i dont know many people who actually use them except for ski/snowboard racks..

expie.jpg

Thats a pic of mine with the racks removed.. i think it looks great with them off.

yo those rims are killer! i like them alot

luggage racks

well man to tell you the truth i never thought about taking the luggage racks off of mine. i guess for some reason i like the way it looks with them on. it looks to me that it gives the vehicle a little more aggressive of a stance. hey thanks for the compliment ranger. i cant wait to get back so i can put my bad ass new stereo system in it. you know the funny thing is that no on ever seems to notice i have a t.v. in my car. hehe. except the girls at mcdonalds when i pull through. hehe that is funny as hell when i am watching a good movie like the fast and the furious and they are trying to watch it too. lol. well man i will talk with you all later.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back