• Register Today It's free!

2000 Ford Explorer for sale

barenfang

Reaction score
City, State
Muncie, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer XLS
Well guys I finally decided to sell my Explorer. It had been a great vehicle all these years, but I ended up getting a truck for work. I am the original owner, so I know how it has been driven and taken care of so here you go.
For Sale – 2000 Ford Explorer XLS, 4.0 OHV, 168,000 miles, automatic, CC, PW, PL, A/C, CD radio w/ipod connection, rear window defogger, and tinted windows.
The not so good – It has a small rust spot on the driver’s side rear well and a rust spot on the bottom of passenger side rear door. It also had a five second delay when putting into reverse (however it always goes into reverse. Just wanted to mention everything to be honest with new owner).
The great – Runs strong with no issues. Has a 1 mile range Viper remote starter and LED Bar light. Changed the oil EVERY 5,000 miles with synthetic oil (Mobil 1), and I changed the brakes and tires about 5,000 miles ago. It also comes with extras you see pictured below – Original sales brochure, original Ford Repair Manuals, Hanes Repair Manual, ATSG 5R55E repair manual, Henson Performance SCT Tuner, K&N Cold Air Kit, Clean Diamond headlights, KenSun HID Headlight bulbs (did not install after the LED bar), and other parts I have collected over the years. Before anyone asks I am NOT selling the extras separately. The interior is in really great shape without a single tear. I am adamant about keeping up on the maintenance of this vehicle and is why it is in such great shape.
I am asking $1,950 (well worth it for its condition and all the extras) or best offer. Please PM me if would like more information or would like to see in person.

Attachments

• Drivers Side.PNG
    Drivers Side.PNG
    348.4 KB · Views: 423
  • Exp Rear.jpg
    Exp Rear.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 430
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 425
  • Interior.JPG
    Interior.JPG