Solved - 2000 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0 AWD Modified (Torque Monster headers, etc) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Solved 2000 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0 AWD Modified (Torque Monster headers, etc)

Prefix for threads that contain problems that have been resolved, and there is an answer within the thread.
I will be back in TN the weekend of Feb 21-23 gathering up all the extras for the truck and cleaning it up, charging up the battery, etc... Perfect time to come and buy it! $2500, perfectly reliable to drive back to anywhere, no problem can pick up a buyer from the local airport if flying in sat/sun. Moving my household permanently down to TX in late May - early June.

Also willing to deal to some degree... $2k + $500 worth of quality brass ammo (10mm/9mm/300blk/556/12g)... Maybe even $1500 + mint quality pistol and ammo. Hit me up. Trying to not drive 3 cars and uhaul down lol.

Still available. Was back a couple weeks ago and put it on a charger then drove around a few miles. Still drives straight as an arrow and sounds great.

Ok... Sale over, decided to hold on to the truck and tow it down to my place in Texas :)

Back