2000 North Face for sale (Essex)

Goseba

Reaction score
City, State
Rayleigh
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 North Face on LPG
Sold 2000 North Face for sale (Essex)

I thought I would see if anyone here is interested first before I put it up for sale elsewhere.

It was my daily runner for 3 1/2 years doing around 14k miles a year. I have just bought a newer estate so no longer need her (but I still take her for a quick run every now and then).

Mot is till June, LPG was serviced last June also with new injectors fitted. Obviously no tax to transfer any more.

It isn't perfect but then it is over 14 years old, but she is still in pretty good nick.

Known issues that I can think of:
Small dent in rear door, small hole in front bumper, rear wiper not working (was OK but stopped a couple of months ago), garage lost the wheel nut key at the last MOT but I have another key and set of nuts (shouldn't be too hard to get the old nuts off), drivers heated seated was blowing the fuse, my mechanic who is no longer around disconnected the seats electrics so would need to be connected up again (but I don't know where). Seat controls and air pump were working fine before they were disconnected.

If you are interested I can provide more info , please PM me.

Edit:Now sold.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

must resist the urge. been considering getting another ex but one with lpg. If I didn have to take the family unit to a wedding in Malaysia I would be biting your hand off.

£450 is way too cheap by the way.
GLWTS
Jan

I have priced it lower for members here first. This forum has been very helpful the last few years so it is a little way of offering something back (if anyone is interested of course haha).
When I advertise it elsewhere the price will be more.

I have been too lazy to advertise this elsewhere while waiting for some snow that never came.

If any one wants it and can take it this weekend, .

Insurance runs out Sunday night, so if I have to renew insurance I will have to rethink.

Had my other car serviced today. Jumped in the Explorer at 6.30 for work this morning and she fired up immediately.

Edit: Now sold.

Back