• Register Today It's free!

2001 sport trac fenders

Supahfly85

Reaction score
City, State
Nova Scotia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac
Hi all, new to the fourms, I just picked up a 2001 sport trac for a $1000, but it needs some new fenders as the ones on it are rusted out. Did a quick search on the site but couldnt find any compatibility info on the st, will other explorers fenders work or does it have to be a 01-05 st? Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im pretty sure it has to be specific to the tracs. if you cant source any sport trac fenders, PM a guy by the name of midnightrebel. a while back, he turned me on to some fellas in san diego that make prerunner style fenders for sport tracs for a great price, and will even paint them too. i just cant remember their name off the top of my head right now. good luck!

I know fenders from an 01 to an 03 explorer sport 2dr will work. I got fenders from a sport trac for my sport a while back from all ford auo salvage. They have em on eBay and amazon primered tho

01-03 sports or 01-05 tracs are all that fit

im pretty sure it has to be specific to the tracs. if you cant source any sport trac fenders, PM a guy by the name of midnightrebel. a while back, he turned me on to some fellas in san diego that make prerunner style fenders for sport tracs for a great price, and will even paint them too. i just cant remember their name off the top of my head right now. good luck!

That would be McNeil. That's where I got my fenders and bedsides.

Thank you, I will call around to some wrecker yards tomorrow to see if I can find a pair. Thanks again

Back