• Register Today It's free!

2002 / 2005 Seat Compatibility

stevesanders8

Reaction score
City, State
ROY, UT
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 XLT
Hi. I’m looking at adding a third row seat to my 2005 explorer. I found a donor 2002 explorer that has the third row seat and folding second row seat, as well as the interior panels for the seatbelts to thread through. I was wondering though if these seats and panels will fit my explorer. If anyone knows, would you reply? Thanks in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They should because it's a 3rd gen(02-05) Just make sure you get everything to do the swap.

not a clue as to that ? but could you or someone please tell me what front seats are compatiable wit a 97 awd ex or maybe where i can get a set of good used ones?

compatible seats

got a 97 ex wit tan seats. full power. can somebody please tell me what seats are compatable with these. outta what truck and year etc. thanks

not a clue as to that ? but could you or someone please tell me what front seats are compatiable wit a 97 awd ex or maybe where i can get a set of good used ones?

They are not a direct swap. You will need to make new brackets/or modify the existing brackets.

Edit: Reread your post, you need to find seats from a 1995 to 01'. Go to the 95-01 forum for better luck as steve said;)

Back