2002 Altezza info...about time! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002 Altezza info...about time!

Well I took the liberty of writing to a company about altezza euros for the new styled Explorers (since I have a 2002 I was interested). They wrote back saying the new ones will be out in November! Pretty cool, its about damn time! Notice the eloquent Dear Sir part (hehe) Here ya go:

Dear Sir,
We do not carry the 2002 lights yet. They will be arriving around November of this year. The part number for them is CWT-CE510AC. Please call us back in November for pictures and prices at our customer service center at 1-800-232-6922 9am to 5pm PST.
Thank You,
Christy

--
AUTOMEGA®
Custom Auto Trim and Graphics, Inc.
http://customautotrim.com

Sounds good to me...hope this helps any of those wonderers out there.
-Kyle

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thats cool, but i was really hoping it was for explorer sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check this out

Did a search on that part number, not much came up except this...

Dead Link Removed

it says for 2dr, and up too model 00' year. does not say 01 or 02 hrmm...

Edit: I need 02's two door and in carbon not clears, so even if this was for 02 would not do me any good. ahh well.
I see that they make alot for the f150 i say _l_ to the f150 make them for the damn x two door.

That's not nice cause I"ve been waiting for 91-94 Alteezas since January and no word from Alteezas yet for us eariler models, it's not fair if they come out with 2002 Alteeza Lamps and not us earlier models, I know there are people out there waiting for that specific moment for them to come out :eek:(

Sorry :(
Maybe try emailing the same person that I contacted above...maybe theyll have an answer...

I still

Would not hold my breath on nov. date. Seeing that people have been waiting for the 95-97 forever. I saw a few posts from 6 months ago waiting for them. Of couse I frankly dont care about the 95-97 people ;) i need my 2dr 02' in carbons!

Paul

ps for all the 95-97 people notice the ;) i was just playing with ya
oh i take back the middle finger to the f150 guys. i am just jealous .

Hell yes!!

so what happend to this?

what are you talking about about time? yo uknow how long we've been waiting on 95-97 altezzas? they've released 3 different kinds for the 98+, clear corners for the 2002 sports, and now these before us..

those look uh.. interesting..

I know right? that's just so wrong that they had to come out with newer ones and leave us older one hanging down. that's some f*** up $hit........

:mad:

Originally posted by DarkFox1

those look uh.. interesting..

HAHA agreed... HAHA

Originally posted by Black Magic
Still does not help out the Sports! Damn it!

yea, they definatly need to get some done, my car looks wierd just white.... then red in the back... kind of odd

Hey, the 02 Altezzas wouldn't look bad in carbon fiber. There is also a new style of 98-01 Altezzas too.

All of you 91-97 guys waiting for altezzas, stop waiting.

Stop waiting? Why. and whats up with us 2nd GEN ppl.

I think we get screwed a lot. It's terrible finding parts that are make/advertised for that range.

If it helps at all I do have them available for the 98-01 in Carbon Fiber,GunMetal Black, and Chrome. Also for the 97-02 Expeditions in the same colors.

If someone wants to email as a reminder I can look into getting 02+ Explorers. I deal directly with APC,Toucan,TYC,etc...

--Don

tell them WE WANT OUR 95-97 ALTEZZAS! we've been waiting on them since like last summer!!

lol, and if anyone gets a pic of these new 2002 lenses on a truck, please post it.. I hafta see this in um.. action

Originally posted by DarkFox1
tell them WE WANT OUR 95-97 ALTEZZAS! we've been waiting on them since like last summer!!

Tell me about it, I have a 95 !!

--Don

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

NO NO NO, TELL THEM TO MAKE 91-94 ALTEEZAS, WE'RE THE FIRST GENERATION X'S AND WE DESERVE TO GET THEM FIRST CAUSE WE WERE FIRST THAN ALL OF YA'LL NEW 21ST CENTURY GUYS. BUT FOR REAL, IF THEY COULD COME OUT W/ THE 91-97 THAT'S AWESOME CAUSE THEN THE COMPANY COULD BE MAKING MAD MONEY... BUT SEE, THEY DON'T THINK THAT.

:mad:

Back