2002 explorer bolt size | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

2002 explorer bolt size

templemuaythai

Reaction score
City, State
CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 ford explorer 4x4 v8
hello, im new to this forum and i could use some help. i replaced my intake manifold and with all my wisdom i lost the 4 bolts that attach my throttle to my intake. im totally new to working on my own truck but i really do like my explorer so i need to maintain it myself to save some bucks. its an all stock 2002 xlt v8 4.6L. does anyone know the size of these bolts and if i can get them at a hardware store?

thank you very much for your time an assistance

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Number4

"I'm counting to 3, then I'm getting your dad."
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Woodstock, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Ford Explorer 4.6l
Call a local dealer first. See how much they want for them. Also see if they can tell you the bolt sizes as well.

<

<

templemuaythai

Reaction score
City, State
CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Thank you very much I'll give it a shot! Being a truck guy is a freaken science!

<

templemuaythai

Reaction score
City, State
CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Thanks guys found everything at an auto salvage yard

<