2002 Loaded Sport Trac | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002 Loaded Sport Trac

Looks good, You had a nice G/A too! Never knew they made body kits for those though.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. That car was way to high on my priority list, so i had to let it go. Kind of a funny story, well not for the people that bought my car but for anyone else. They flew from michigan to kansas to buy this car from me. So they drove it and all that and then we went to the bank and got the title and all that. They got 50 miles away and the torque converter went out. NOW anyone that knows what that is knows that it plays a big role for the transmision. They had to replace the transmision at some dealership in Kansas. This guy was pissed. Which he had good reason to be. So he called us up yelling and screaming and threatning, nothing ever happend but i just couldnt believe that the torque converter had gone out on it. Especialy on an automatic. So he ended up paying another 2,200 bucks for a new tranny. Sucks for him, but hey now hes got a brand new tranny. I honestly never knew there was anything wrong with the car. It might have had something to do with the last night i owned the car:rolleyes: I got a little sick on the highway. It was the first time in the 3 years i had the car that i topped it out. Im almost positive that had something to do with it, but oh well. :eek: Tell me you wouldnt take your car or truck out the last night you knew you would own it and beat the crap out of it. I even washed that thing in the middle of the night at like 2am. Sort of a farewell wash. LOL.

Back