2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

they are awesome in the sand, I've wandered all over our Moreton Island here in Australia, never had any cause for concern, even when low range became inopperable and I was towing a tandem trailer I still charged on ahead. Going back in Spetember with 265/70/17 & my 1.5" lift springs, can't wait

they are awesome in the sand, I've wandered all over our Moreton Island here in Australia, never had any cause for concern, even when low range became inopperable and I was towing a tandem trailer I still charged on ahead. Going back in Spetember with 265/70/17 & my 1.5" lift springs, can't wait

I see all these shows on television about how much empty land there is in Australia and I have often though that it must be a great place to go four wheeling. I guess we have lots of empty land here in the US too but it is all out west. There are not a lot of places to wheel in the east.

Very true, with 10% of your population in an as big country there is room, but there is also no fugger out there ifn you have problems & there is also "wolf creek" aussie movie, watch it it'll give you an understanding of what I mean

a lil off roading

I took some pictures the other day with my camera phone

I like the exhaust location, how did you do it? OH YEA I dig your tail lights:D

Decided to go for a little ride to test the new shocks.

Found this path leading off the Forest Road. When I got out of the vehicle I found a sign laying on the ground saying "Horses and People Only"
P1010927.jpg

Same path. Man I wanted to keep going:mad:
P1010928.jpg

First one through that drift.:D
P1010929.jpg

Look, Mom, Top of the World!
P1010931.jpg

By the way, how do other people get bigger pics? I have to drastically reduce mine to make the size limit.

I'm hosting mine on photobucket, lets me post larger than you'd ever need. :thumbsup:

...640x480 let's them load up faster and is not so taxing on the system..Plus, people viewing your pics won't have to also scroll side to side to read your info...;)

sweet shots man... how did the springs do on the offroad terrain?

Once I got to the forest roads, everything worked like a champ. :cool: The highly traveled gravel road to get there sucked. To much washboard. I wonder if I softened the ride on the shocks if that would help. In my opinion, nothing makes washboard better.

...640x480 let's them load up faster and is not so taxing on the system..Plus, people viewing your pics won't have to also scroll side to side to read your info...;)

I am just bitter because iPhoto won't let me resize via memory, and 640x480 is always to big.:rolleyes: I do hate scrolling over to see a pic.

...Being Elite and using E.F. to store your photos, they are automatic at 640x480...;)

come on bro, that sand is like concrete, lets see you carving it up dog
Scotty

The sides of your tires aren't even dirty.

Awesome thread dude, huge nuts on you for doing it with those mad ass folks
Scotty

Decided to do some playing around on my way to the garage to make some lift spacers... figured I'd grab a few pics with my cell phone.
These Dick Cepek Mud countries are freakin SWEET... at one point, I had one wheel off the ground, AND the frame high centered... and they still pulled me off of a mound with no fuss. :thumbsup:
Nothing extreme, but here's some pics of my evening. ;)

C090508_1846_00.jpg

C090508_1846_01.jpg

C090508_1846_02.jpg

C090508_1848_00.jpg

C090508_1850_00.jpg

C090508_1850_01.jpg

C090508_1850_02.jpg

C090508_1851_00.jpg

C090508_1852_01.jpg

C090508_1852_02.jpg

C090508_2311_00.jpg

Cheers

Ben

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I totally like all those pics. you go from the off-roading to the hard at work in the garage pic. Pretty sweet!

Back