2002 Ranger 4X4 Ext Cab Edge Blinkers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002 Ranger 4X4 Ext Cab Edge Blinkers

Mike8305

Reaction score
City, State
Hueytown, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 4X4 Ranger Edge AC
My son has a 02 Ranger Edge and the blinkers have started acting up on him. They quit working sometimes on his way to school but when he gets ready to come home they are working. What I mean by quitting the blinker light indicator on the dash do not even light up. I have checked the bulbs and all are working and have clean connections. What would be a good second step to do now?

Try replacing the flasher unit. No idea where it is - on my '93 it is in the fuse box under the dash. In my '06, I have not found it yet...

Yea, after doing some research on the internet that is what I did this afternoon after he got home. Will wait and see if that fixed it. It took me awhile to find it since it was not in either fuse box. It was located under the drivers side dash on the passenger side of the steering column in a box similar to a fuse box along with the hazard flasher and some more stuff. Thanks for the suggestion maybe that will be it I am not wanting to have to change the turn signal switch.

Back