2002 X sport clear corners | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002 X sport clear corners

just wonderin if anyone has gotten their clear corners yet from...anywhere for that matter. I know that their online but I'm wonderin how good the quality is, can ne1 help?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Never heard of them even online. They're not even in production yet, to my knowledge.

they have clear corners but they are for the sport trac... aparently they also fit sport's, thats just what i heard dont listen to me try and install it and it not work...

when i first say this thread i said YES altezza wahoo then it said does anyone and i yelled F*** yes thats right i dropped the f bomb...;)

Originally posted by kingsleysurf
when i first say this thread i said YES altezza wahoo then it said does anyone and i yelled F*** yes thats right i dropped the f bomb...;)

:shoot: same here!!!! :mad:

anything for the front of a sport trac would fit a sport. and yes there are clear corners online just for our sports.... i forget the site

everything fits from a sport trac to a sport... like a billet grill?

yeah even a grill

yeah that pisses me off the they have such a bad history!!!! i really want them!

thats what i hear they have a bad rep... im to ify about it right now, but i want them bad......

so I'll take it that no one has them yet....well I'm not about to be the first one to do it due to the normal problems, someone if you have them please reply.....

OK first off .........I want them...I want them bad. ive been waiting for these and this is my first time seeing them. little expensive if you ask me, but i am willing to pay it. i would just like an explanation of why procarparts is bad, my cousin just got clear corners for his camaro from them and i dont think he had a problem.
thanks!

OH WOW! If someone does order from the PLEASE tell us how your transaction went, if all went well. I WILL ORDER THESE BAD BOYS!

I emailed the guys at this website I'm sure I won't get a reply until tuesday though due to teh weekend but I emailed them asking them if they were in stock first before I placed and order and what their offers are for group purchases.

good idea timmy... if there is a group offer let us know... im definatly interested

yeah sounds good to me.... but timmy dont you have a regular exlporer?

They fit all 2002 models.

Originally posted by Timmy
They fit all 2002 models.

the 2002 sport/ST have different headlights than a regular one for sure.... i think the tails are differnt too

yeah thats what i thought

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tails are for sure different but I never noticed a difference in the CORNERS maybe the actual headlight

Back