• Register Today It's free!

2002Sexplorer

eZecuel

Reaction score
City, State
Amarillo, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 Limited
I had worked out a deal to purchase an in-dash cd player from him. He is using the name Rob Ditomas. I sent him a Cashiers Check for $1415. On the scheduled date for the package to arrive, I emailed him to let him know that the package had NOT arrived, and to please get me a tracking number. He responded by telling me to get in touch with someone else, whom I had never talked to. Then I responded by asking him who that was, and he responded admiting to the scam, and that he was "sorry I got mixed up in this." The police have been notified, and Rick and other admins are also being very helpfull to find this guy.

--Brandon

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you have the recipt for the casheirs check go to the company that it was drawn on and have them find out where it was cashed/deposited and track him down that way... Plus you can try and see if it possibly hasn't been cashed yet, if not then tell them not to pay it out...

Thats a bunch of B.S.

Where is this guy from? I checked out his ad,and who edited his posts?

wow.. that sucks.. there has to be a way to track the check.. at least if it was cashed or not.. i would definately notify wherever u got the check and see what they can do for u.. good luck

Thanks for the support!

He edited his own posts apparently. Me not thinking didnt really investigate his background, I have bought several things from several of our members, never with a problem. I suppose not every on the board is cool.

:(

--brandon

By editing his posts he is covering his ass:( This kind of **** burns me up:mad:

Back