• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

2003 4x2 Sport Trac Lift Questions

XVX_MARK_XVX

Reaction score
City, State
Mission, texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Sport Trac XLT
HELLO,
I HAVE A 2003 FORD SPORT TRAC 4X2, I AM PRTY SURE THAT I HAVE A 3" BODY LIFT. I AM LOOKING TO LIFT IT A LITTLE MORE. NOW I HAVE HEARD OF MANY THINGS I CAN DO TO MY TRUCK. (SPINDLE LIFT, SHACKLE LIFT, TORSION TWIST LIFT) HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF MY TRUCK HAS ANY OF THESE THINGS. I HAVE SEEN THE 3" BLOCKS WHICH I AUTOMATICALY ASSUME IS THE BODY LIFT. NOW IF I WANTED TO ADD A SHACKLE LIFT OR ANY THING. HOW CAN I TELL IF I ALREADY HAVE THEM?

P.S. I BOUGHT THE TRUCK ALREADY LIFTED FROM THE DEALERSHIP.

840A0364.jpg

840A1219.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

chad551

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
St.Louis, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer Sport Trac
The rear shackles are easy to spot, if you know what a stock shackle looks like. To see if has a TT lift in front you would need to shoot some pics to see the angle of the LCA.

brianjwilson

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Ranger, 05 Sport Trac
Take a picture LOW from the back, looking strait forward. And a picture LOW from the front, looking strait back. A LOW side picture wouldn't hurt either.

brianjwilson

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Ranger, 05 Sport Trac
3" body lift, everything else looks stock. Maybe a slight torsion bar ride height increase.