• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

For Sale 2003 Explorer Sport XLT Premium 4x4 Supercharged. Loaded. Mint.

Villo007

Reaction score
City, State
Central, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Explorer Sport Boosted
Selling my 2003 Explorer Sport 4.0 V6. This truck is absolutely beautiful and is in mint condition. Clean Title.
I am the second owner of this vehicle and it currently has about 93,000 miles.

A lot of pictures and info, bare with me..

Beast_edit.jpg

IMG_20130122_133710.jpg

20130211130934172.jpg

20130130130609622.jpg

20130130130656129.jpg

IMG_20130122_133510.jpg

East_edit_2.jpg

20130130130619835.jpg

Beast_back_PicsArt_1362285602639.jpg

20130214084120800.jpg

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

IMG959443.jpg

20130207164459101.jpg

20130207164510800.jpg

20130207164526660.jpg

20130207164612049.jpg

20130207164425643.jpg

All work was done professionally at Rob's Performance shop here in NJ. The audio work was also done professional audio shop. (I still have a majority of the receipts.)

Read on for more details.
•4-Wheel EBC Disc Brakes
•5-Speed A/T
•A/C
•A/T
•ABS
•AM/FM/MP3 Stereo
•Premium Sound. Tweeters/Subwoofers
•Adjustable Steering Wheel
•Four Wheel Drive
•Automatic Headlights
•Bucket Seats
•Climate Control
•Conventional Spare Tire
•Heated Front Seat(s)
•Cruise Control
•Driver Adjustable Lumbar
•Driver Air Bag
•Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror
•Driver Vanity Mirror
•Fog Lamps
•Front Head Air Bag
•Front Reading Lamps
•Gasoline Fuel
•HID headlights
•Heated Mirrors
•Integrated Turn Signal Mirrors
•Intermittent Wipers
•Keyless Entry
•Leather Seats
•Leather Steering Wheel
•Passenger Adjustable Lumbar
•Passenger Air Bag
•Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror
•Passenger Vanity Mirror
•Power Door Locks
•Power Driver Seat
•Power Mirror(s)
•Power Outlet
•Power Steering
•Power Windows
•Privacy Glass
•Rear A/C
•Rear Bench 50/50 Folding Seats
•Rear Parking Aid
•Tires - Front All-Season
•Tires - Rear All-Season
•Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers

Features, Options, Extras. That is what this truck is all about. She is extreamly clean. Non-smoker. I wanted something that was very comfortable, fast, nimble, 4x4, practical, reliable, strong, and fun. Out of the factory this is the highest version offered for the Sport models with awesome options such as full power seat, power mirrors, cruise control, tilt wheel, power sunroof, power mirrors, 4x4, heated seats, and two-tone leather seats. Ford did an amazing job creating a vehicle that is practical for virtually every situation. It has payload, towing, 4x4, auto headlights with timer setting. There is also a full size spare tire. Added on top of Fords work are some minor upgrades such as new headlight housings, taillight housings, HIDs for headlights and fogs, an amazing touch screen navigation/cd/dvd/mp3 headunit that talks to the car. Bluetrooth phone connectivity with wireless hands-free calling is integrated into the head unit. Additionally, it shows different functions such as Speed, G-force, RPM, ext..., also added was a backup camera that automatically comes up on the screen when the vehicle is put into Reverse, S&B intake and Gibson Catback exhaust, and some other small details such as rear A/C with separate controls.

Rob's Performance installed a custom Eaton M90 Supercharger with the Banshee Supercharger kit. It pushes out about 7.5lbs of boost. All steel braided lines with proper fuel pressure gauges. A larger fuel pump and increased performance 36lb fuel injectors. Next was the 10% reduction pulley for the blower. Also added was a Transmission shift kit and a huge transmission cooler. Over-sized stability sway arms were added in the front and back which makes the handling sharp and tight. The SCT tuner has loaded tune options as well. All of this work was at about 80,000 miles. She is running 0-60 in just under 6 seconds. Pretty impressive for an SUV with 4x4. Brakes done recently and upgraded to EBC GreenStuff pads and EBC dimpled and slotted rotors.

-On top of all the performance upgrades, a full audio system was custom built and installed. Two 10" Alpine subwoofers are fitted into a special box in the back with a dedicated 600w amplifier. The installation is very clean and professionally done. All other speakers are Alpines with tweeters installed on the doors in the front, those also have a dedicated 250w amp.

-Most recently added are NEW just mounted 18" TSW Donington Rims with Michelin 265/60 R18 LTX AT/2s. Basically the best tires money can buy for an SUV ($2000). The tires and wheels were purchased about a month ago and were recently mounted on the truck. 99.9% tread life. Additionally, I just had new rear shackles installed as well.

This truck is one of a kind and is a blast to drive, it will leave a smile on anyone's face no matter what. Rain, Snow, Mud... Nothing is a problem for this Truck. No mechanical problems and runs amazingly. Upkept by the preformance shop, Oil Changed promptly every 3,000miles. Garage kept.

-Because there has been so much done to this vehicle, I may have missed some features but feel free to messages me with any questions. I always have more photos as well.

Note: The Carlisle National picture shows the truck with 22" five spoke rims which are no longer on the vehicle.

Asking $12,000 obo.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

arco777

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer 2dr 4x4
Do you accept payment in the form of organs? I have a couple lightly used ones in me that I could spare for a truck this sweet.

Good luck with the sale!

Villo007

Reaction score
City, State
Central, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
Haha thanks man. But im moving soon so I'm pretty negotiable. Obo.

Villo007

Reaction score
City, State
Central, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level

Villo007

Reaction score
City, State
Central, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
Snapped a few cool shots today. Shes spotless.

BeastttttteditPicsArt_1367105859969.jpg

DSC_1312.jpg

732-343-2349 Text/Call- Pat. Moving in the summer, I need to sell her :/ 10k, OBO.