• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

2003 Hummer h2 supercharged

zukman

"Home of Misfit Crawlers"
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
arcadia calif.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91EB, '86Sami, '85Ranger
Am I all alone here?? It started with a find on a Mork and Mindy Jeep ready for a complete restore. Did the math!!! Are you kidding me!!!! Lol Then we found Icarus 1991 Eddie Bauer 4x4, everything done but a bad trans. Love that truck! NOT a daily driver. The search continued. A 1999 Explorer nope, 1998 Expedition close but no. With a sever back and neck injury I need a (tank) lol Found a 2007 Hummer h3, Perfect! Safe smaller then the Explorer and I truly enjoyed driving it, but, alas, a neighbor in his 80's had his H3 rearended he hounded me for weeks, sell me your truck, I want it. Zukman told him offer her enough money and she will sell it( he didn't like the H3 too small). Long story short, he did offer a stupid amount of money. My dream tank was waiting!! I went to look at a black H2, it wasn't at the dealer when I got there, even after leaving a deposit on it. However the dealer just happened to have a bright yellow H2 sitting up on the show rack (of course!) "Let me get it down take it for spin" "But its school bus yellow!!! You can see it 5 miles away!!!" Took it for a spin, I think the grin is a permanent thing! Zukman opened the hood "Uh this thing is supercharged!! Do you think the dealer knows??" We left with it smiles intact. She wins a lot of challenges just spooling up.