2004 Mustang GT concept, what do you think | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2004 Mustang GT concept, what do you think

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I LOVE it, I think they really blended the new and old perfectly. The interior is awesome as well, although I really really hope they dont put that red interior on many cars, I think red interiors are terrible looking.

i like the car, its grown on me but the red interior needs to go now...and i would also like someone to buy me one...caugh blackmagic caugh....:D

adam

I have ALWAYS been a big mustang fan, and I have to honestly say that I love the way the two styles are blended together. You get the old school look and the new at the same time. Very, Very good.

Originally posted by frickea86
i like the car, its grown on me but the red interior needs to go now...and i would also like someone to buy me one...caugh blackmagic caugh....:D

adam

Sure I will just order two. Go to your local dealer and tell them I sent you. :cool:

there are pics of an production model, and it strays pretty far from the concept. the fogs move up next to the headlights, the back is rounded (reminds me of an alero) and the tailights are back the the rectangle with three lines down like the current ones. It is hideous. Its all rounded off and not muscular like the beautiful concept.

2004 model, eh? So that means I have to wait for 2009 before I could afford a used one. ;) Well its worth the wait if you ask me. Its a beautiful car.

Back