2004 Sport trac | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2004 Sport trac

I replaced the cluster with a used one from a salvage yard, and everything works fine now. It's time for inspection, and it needs front tires, and has a issue with a small EVAP leak I have to find

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I replaced the cluster with a used one from a salvage yard, and everything works fine now. It's time for inspection, and it needs front tires, and has a issue with a small EVAP leak I have to find
Good luck with the small evap leak lol

I'm a new member here, but I'm a longtime Ranger owner, I am getting the Explorer next week. I'm sure I will be needing a little support getting it back in shape
I I am a new member here and I am having some problems with my 2004 Ford explorer I hit a guardrail and after I hit the guardrail my truck died and I tried to restart it but it wouldn't start and then I had it towed back to my house and it still hasn't restarted I put in a new battery I changed out the start relay put in a new fuse and it still will not start when I put the key in acts like it's going to start but then nothing no click no nothing and I'm wondering if anyone has an idea of what

I I am a new member here and I am having some problems with my 2004 Ford explorer I hit a guardrail and after I hit the guardrail my truck died and I tried to restart it but it wouldn't start and then I had it towed back to my house and it still hasn't restarted I put in a new battery I changed out the start relay put in a new fuse and it still will not start when I put the key in acts like it's going to start but then nothing no click no nothing and I'm wondering if anyone has an idea of what
Did you reset the fuel cutoff switch? Is it cranking and not starting, or is it not turning?

You’ve likely messed up a connection since it doesn’t crank.

What is your anti theft light doing?

Back