• Register Today It's free!

2005 Ford Explorer Grille

JohnnyinLA310

Reaction score
City, State
Long Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Explorer XLT
hey guys I know, its too soon to be posting on here to buy, sell and want, but I am not looking for neither of those. I was wondering if anyone around me would be down or cool to trade an XLS 02-05 Grille for my XLT 05 Grille that happens to be chrome. I just want to match my lower fog light housing to my grille. I was thinking of leaving a note on a fellow neighbors XLS explorer offering a trade but I figured they would be creeped out and not understand you know. So I come on here to see if anyone is up for a trade? I dont wanna buy a new or used grille because then I would just have an extra one and Im just trying to exchange. HELP!:p:

this is what my truck looks like with the grille.

http://photos.liquidmotors.com/Proc...5ZA09949-6217050/1FMZU63K75ZA09949_005_SM.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I offered to sell my running boards to a neighbor and I think she called the Sheriff... I wouldn't leave a note, but you could just ask the neighbor. If you want, check out All Fords in Anaheim... I had a run in with them at first, but since then, they've been the best!

hmmm, how do i find them? and what is it to be exact? a dealership or a car clique? thanks!!!

All Fords is a junk yard for Ford vehicles... I just picked up new tail lamps, an overhead console and an A pillar from an 05... Excellent condition.

There's only a phone number... You have to go there. I'd make a list of items because once you get there, you'll see things... There's one there with a sunroof and console intact! Don't wait too long, that Explorer stuff goes quick....

Back