2005 Ford Explorer Limited True Dual Exhaust(Video)!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2005 Ford Explorer Limited True Dual Exhaust(Video)!!!

seanc11b

Reaction score
City, State
Phoenix,AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 Limited 4.6L
2005 Ford Explorer Limited True Dual Exhaust(Video)...and now some pictures!!!

2-40 Series Flowmasters w/2.5in pipe...my tips are a little big for now i need to go back and get some smaller ones. other than that i only have a K&N Cold Air Intake on it...for now...o yea and i still have my spare tire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXaqArH63qQ

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice man.. Howd you manage to do true duals?

i just took it to an exhaust shop and told them what i wanted done and sat there and watched them do it for about 4 hours...it was the 5th shop i tried the others said it couldnt be done or they could put 2 pipes out one side..ill get some pictures posted soon of how the right side pipe is actually routed around the spare.

yeah that would be great.. I looked underneath and couldnt find a way to run two pipes ... pics would be awesome!

It sounds amazing too. What was the cost?

a tit over $750...the one shop i went to tried to charge me around $1200.

i want to do this now...need more info! lol

Sounds great! Does it have an X-pipe or H-pipe? Can't wait to see some pics :thumbsup:

sounds awesome i wish i had true duals i am trying to save up for treu duals

Its a v6 or v8?
Posted via Mobile Device

Soooo how about those pics? Just askin :)

ill try and take some today..i had to wait for a day off from work.

some photos of the exhaust

i dont have a jack so i was on my back taking these photos...i also found an exhaust leak while taking these..its in the first picture

DSC01933.jpg

DSC01934.jpg

DSC01935.jpg

DSC01936.jpg

DSC01937.jpg

DSC01939.jpg

DSC01940.jpg

DSC01941.jpg

DSC01942.jpg

if you want anymore just ask

Pics

:thumbsup:Which way is up? Just kiddin, thanks for the pics. I thought that is the way to have done it. Looks good.:thumbsup:

daaannnnggg that sounds GOOD! Now, if I can only get my mom to do that to hers!

wow 750 i supplied my own tips and he only charged me 400 including mufflers and installing my through the body saleen tips.

that sounds sick tho it might be the video or because mine come out each side but mine sounds kind of different. i wouldn't change the tips they look pretty goodfrom the angle. lets see some pics of the tips and the whole truck

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my wife would kill me if i did that to her again. I did it to her navigator, duel 3 inch into flowmaster 50's (had 40's, sounded like a nascar) I'd like to mod the exhaust a bit, but I don't want to piss her off.:rolleyes:

I can post pics if you guys wanna see how to get 3 inch around the 4x4 drivetrain in there

Back