• Register Today It's free!

2005 Ranger

96ExplorerXLT

Reaction score
City, State
Omaha, Ne
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 XLT
Well, picked it up last friday but havent had time to put it up here yet. 2005 Ranger Supercab 4.0, 5spd auto, 4x4, reg bed, black. picked it up off lot with 51 miles on it. This is a tad different than other boards ive been on, how do i post pics..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have to be elite to post pics, or link them from another site.

ah...gotcha...no pictures for me i guess then.

Well, you could, if you become elite. :D

I know the 4.6 engine is a typo, but dontcha wish...!

If you have pics on any other site, you can link them.

Sounds like a real nice truck. :thumbsup:

Better not host them on the site here, etc. Using your eliteness to host his pics is a big :nono:

You can add them to your gallery and link them but attaching them in the post is a no no.

I'm well aware of that.

Blee1099 said:
You can add them to your gallery and link them but attaching them in the post is a no no.

I thought we couldn't load them to our gallery for nonelites either.

It doesn't say anything about it in the rules. Best thing is to ask Rick. It be one thing if you were at a event and a non-elite needed someone to host them.

I'm sure that wouldn't fly either.

I have my own hosting, so no worries.

lol hm...i didnt catch that engine size...whoops!! lol. Well I have pictures on the net now...but i have to link them not add them correct??

Yes, link them up, so we can see. :)

Sweet looking ranger! I like stereo so far, nice work. :cool:

nice ranger. Could hide the tweeter wire a little better. :thumbsup:

-Drew

ExplorerDMB said:
nice ranger. Could hide the tweeter wire a little better. :thumbsup:

-Drew
yea, i just threw everything in there...thats not even my setup anymore. I gave that to the woman. As of now, im saving up for an Alpine 9860, JL 10w7 w/ custom vented, 4 alpine componet sets...so, all that will set me back around 2k.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wow....I havent updated this in AGES!!!! haha....

well my current set up which is sitting outside of the truck now due to it taking up massive amounts of space is: Alpine 9856, (new) 2 12" dual 2ohm Alpine type R's in my custom built spec box, 1000watt TMA, 1 farad cap, still have the alpine 4 channel amp, alpine 5X7 componet sets up front, 2 2 way 5x7 TMA 150 watt speakers in the rear...doesnt sound terrible ;)

Back