• Register Today It's free!

2005 very used

And

Reaction score
City, State
Montreal
Year, Model & Trim Level
Sport trac 2005 xlt
Hi! I bought a 2005, rusty, tired and full of problems. I like it anyway, somebody installed a remote starter a some point of it's life, and no controllers make their way to me, so I took it out, the one that installed it must have been retarded... disgusting wiring job...
The radio never worked on the #1 key position ever seen something like it? Also electric mirors, are dead, no fuses blown, the engine has a lot of misfires but no codes registered, gas indicator is going crazy its at 3 o'clock these days lol I noticed that the connector for the cluster has a really bad connection, I will need to work the pins back to life... when plugging/unplugging, the engine clearly is affected...It will be enough for now, see you later!

Attachments

• 20200627_045357.jpg
    20200627_045357.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 20200530_182702.jpg
    20200530_182702.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 64

Hi! I bought a 2005, rusty, tired and full of problems. I like it anyway, somebody installed a remote starter a some point of it's life, and no controllers make their way to me, so I took it out, the one that installed it must have been retarded... disgusting wiring job...
The radio never worked on the #1 key position ever seen something like it? Also electric mirors, are dead, no fuses blown, the engine has a lot of misfires but no codes registered, gas indicator is going crazy its at 3 o'clock these days lol I noticed that the connector for the cluster has a really bad connection, I will need to work the pins back to life... when plugging/unplugging, the engine clearly is affected...It will be enough for now, see you later!
You might get more replys if you post on the Sport Trac Forum.

Back