2006 explorer flasher relay location. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2006 explorer flasher relay location.

Johnchaney

Reaction score
City, State
Nashville,Tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Ford explorer
I can't find the flasher relay on my 06 explorer.
I have a left turn signal that blinks once and stops blinking!
Any help appreciated...thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well there is no flasher relay on the 4th gen and up explorers. Flashing is controlled through the sjb (smart junction box) and a speaker is what give you the sound. This question has been asked quite a few time on the stock and modified section from people wanting to put led bulbs for the turn signals.

Well there is no flasher relay on the 4th gen and up explorers. Flashing is controlled through the sjb (smart junction box) and a speaker is what give you the sound. This question has been asked quite a few time on the stock and modified section from people wanting to put led bulbs for the turn signals.

So my problem would probably be in the switch itself?
Thanks rcflyer330
My problem is when I turn my left blinker on my left front blinker will blink one time and that's it.
My left rear turn/brake signal will hyper flash some time but other times won't come on at all....but I can turn the key switch on and off a time or two and the left rear blinker/brake light will start working again but still hyper flashes!
Crazy...

So my problem would probably be in the switch itself?
Thanks rcflyer330
My problem is when I turn my left blinker on my left front blinker will blink one time and that's it.
My left rear turn/brake signal will hyper flash some time but other times won't come on at all....but I can turn the key switch on and off a time or two and the left rear blinker/brake light will start working again but still hyper flashes!
Crazy...
Just see your post where you had the problem of your directional lights because it is happening to me exactly the same. Can you tell me if you have already solved your problem. Thank you and sorry for the incovenience

Back