2006 Ford Explorer radio replacement options | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2006 Ford Explorer radio replacement options

1998Explodasport

Reaction score
City, State
Brockton, Ma
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer Sport
I have a 2006 Explorer with the 6 disc in dash changer. It has the rear entertainment also. Any newer Ford radio options with minimal modifications that will allow me to connect to the radio with my phone. Navigation is a plus. Thank you.

I have a 2006 Explorer with the 6 disc in dash changer. It has the rear entertainment also. Any newer Ford radio options with minimal modifications that will allow me to connect to the radio with my phone. Navigation is a plus. Thank you.
I just sold my 06 Limited that had the rear entertainment/subwoofer/6 disc CD and navigation. The radio was screen touch and I could control my DVD player from in dash. I now have a 07 EB with subwoofer and I'm looking for navigation as well. I found a seller on eBay with refurbished Nav radio guaranteed plug and play but no mention of rear entertainment controls... and way expensive >$900. You can also try Crutchfield as they sell the kits too. Let us know your results. Thanks :)

Please see my new build thread in modified.

Back