2007 Eddie Bauer Interior Dye/Paint | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2007 Eddie Bauer Interior Dye/Paint

Matt98svt

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Eddie Bauer v6 4.0
Hi all,
I have a burgundy 07 Eddie Bauer Explorer that is in really good condition on the outside but the interior is starting to wear a bit. The door panels at the top have turned white from sun wear and the 2 tone seats, armrest, and steering wheel have wear as well. I have seen some of the youtube videos on using SEM ( and other brands) interior dye in a spray can and I read most have really good results but wondering if anyone knows what brand/colors match this interior best. My interior color is listed as camel which should cover the door panels and steering wheel etc but the middle of the seats and part of the door panels are a lighter cream color. Anyone match this color before? Any input greatly appreciated.
804448018.jpg

Perfect! Thank you..exactly what I was looking for. Im going to order some tonight. My door panels have faded exactly the same as yours and going to do those first before attempting the seats. Any idea what the lighter cream color is in the seats and door panels?

Nope :(
But those are leather inserts, not sure you could paint them.

Back