2007 F-250 Super Duty Harley Davidson | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2007 F-250 Super Duty Harley Davidson

V8powerbaby

Reaction score
City, State
Altus,OK
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 V8 XLT
well here it goes. Ive been looking for a deisel for a few months now and was waiting on a deal i found this truck and fell in love when i drove it off the lot it had 60,328 miles on it. Hope you all enjoy and of course more pics to come.

Mods
AFE Intake
Bullydog Programmer
5" exhaust
Fabtech Lift
Airbags in back
Automatic Folding Side Steps
Slideing Bed Cover

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

Update

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

Update to the Update

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

8-5-10

Pulled a buddies truck from our shop to a place to get an engine put in since he blew the other
Chevy powered by Ford
5950f282.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bad ass ride u got there nate

Very nice, Nate. We need some better pictures though.

PS - I call dibs on a few parts from your Ex if you decide not to keep it, lol.

In sorry but you need to give it to me as I have the proper equipment to put in the back. JK great score. What did you give for it, if you don't mind.

Tim

not freakin fair!!!!!!! love the truck man congrats keep it clean use it as a hauler for your ex and SAS the EX!!!!!!!

not freakin fair!!!!!!! love the truck man congrats keep it clean use it as a hauler for your ex and SAS the EX!!!!!!!

I am sure it is going to a Pavement Queen only. So that begs the question when the 6k watt sound system going in and the stripper pole?:D

I am sure it is going to a Pavement Queen only. So that begs the question when the 6k watt sound system going in and the stripper pole?:D

Pavement queen my "A". Now I don't plan on going crazy and just takeing this thing everywherein deep woods and crap but what's the fun in not seeing what it can do lol. Dave u buy the pole and I'll pu it in

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back