2007 ford explorer sports trac 4.0 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2007 ford explorer sports trac 4.0

DIY88

Reaction score
City, State
tulsa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 exporer sports trac
looking to replace a vacuum line that runs from the evaporation box and connects to the heather core valve. I have no idea the type or dimensions. IMG_0579.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0578.MOV
    5.3 MB

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looking to replace a vacuum line that runs from the evaporation box and connects to the heather core valve. I have no idea the type or dimensions. View attachment 433565
welcome to EF! do you need the pn? or a replacement part?

im not sure i recognize that hose off the top of my head, so im not too sure but maybe your local junkyard would have one? or parts.ford.com. one thing about jy is theyre all 10 year old rubber so depends on if they commonly go bad

not sure about the part number however. im looking to see if i can figure out what it would be called

That’s the heater control valve. Runs on vacuum to stop coolant flow to the heater core for ac. Just take a section of line to the auto store, they can probably match it up.

im not sure i recognize that hose off the top of my head, so im not too sure but maybe your local junkyard would have one? or parts.ford.com. one thing about jy is theyre all 10 year old rubber so depends on if they commonly go bad

not sure about the part number however. im looking to see if i can figure out what it would be called
time stamp 1:30 the guy picks it up

Back