2007 Sport Trac Body Lift questions. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2007 Sport Trac Body Lift questions.

Sj.fl

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Sport Trac Limited 4
Hey everyone, I had a buddy that used to have a 07 & he managed to put a 3" body lift from a 05 Ranger extended cab on his Sport Trac. I'm looking to do the same myself. I was wondering if anyone on these forums has done it as well. I want to know if there's any additional modifications that will need to be done when adding the body lift. Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone, I had a buddy that used to have a 07 & he managed to put a 3" body lift from a 05 Ranger extended cab on his Sport Trac. I'm looking to do the same myself. I was wondering if anyone on these forums has done it as well. I want to know if there's any additional modifications that will need to be done when adding the body lift. Thanks in advance!

yes people have done it - look in the forum via search feature. you will need to trim or remove lower radiator fan shrowd add the steering column extension and trm the rear bumper cover to clear the rear bumper/frame in rear. i think there is also one more thing to do.

if you find Body mount bushing to replace the oem please post, havent been able to find them anywhere.

Back